Wednesday, November 1, 2017

SugarPea Mix It Challenge

Hi everyone. New month, new challenge. Today we have a new Mix It Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs.



The challenge is to create any project based on this inspiration pic. You could just take the colors or the theme or the sketch. I mix it all for my cards.




I made my card based on the sketch and use the leaves color for my color inspiration. I hope you will join us & play along. One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $50!

Check out all the detail challenge & enter you card HERE. Ciaaooo....



3 comments:

Fikreta said...

so nice card!

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. Love that snowflake. [Bunny]

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! You did an amazing colour blending !!

Just For Fun

Hi friends. This year, I definitely been making more cards for fun and not for assignment. I am making a conscious effort to use sets that I...